Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Okay, so I know it isn't raining, and we are definitely not wishing any away, so you may be wondering why I have titled this post as such.

For the last 3 or four years, Gannon has been head over heels for a song called Rain by Breaking Benjamin.  If you have never heard it, click here to hear it before you listen to ours.

Great song, right?

Here is a video taken of Gannon back in November of 09, which puts him just a few months younger than Austyn is now.

Gannon has passed his love for the song along to Austyn.  I must also add that Bryan is so proud of their taste in music ;)

Well, here is a princess's rendition:
(I am sorry, but I don't know how to rotate the video)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...