Monday, October 18, 2010

Our New Home

Well, I have to say, I am very relieved and excited to tell you that the first house we put under contract fell through.  That allowed us to grab the one we actually had our hearts set on in the first place.  If all goes as planned, we are hoping to close the week of November 8.

Well, here it is:

 

The front entry:


We are ready for some BBQ and friends!



Here is my white stone fire place.  I am ready for the snow!


The front entry and the living room have 12 foot ceilings.


This is the playroom for the Munchkins.


This is the formal dining room.  This is the window we have chosen to display our Christmas tree.


This is a view of the living room from the foyer.


The kitchen...


The breakfast area...


Here is my little G-Man's room,


and this is Baby-A's room.


This is their bathroom.


Welcome to the Master Suite:
This is our room.


Here is Bryan's side of the vanity,


and here is mine.

Here is the shower.  I am really nervous about keeping the glass clean, but it is really pretty.


I love my tub!  It is a jacuzzi tub, and it has a pull-out nozzle.


In case you can't tell, we are VERY excited!!!



Well, I think that's it.  I hope you enjoyed your tour.  Now, come see us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...