Sunday, July 21, 2013

It's About Time!

Let me start by saying that Mia is now sixteen months old!  I don't know how it happened; I really don't.  It just did.

Here she is with her first Oreo...

...and here she is after.  I think she liked it!!

Mia is our funny one.  She loves to show off and make people laugh.  She is quite the performer.    

She is a climber.  She climbs on everything she possibly can, and when she succeeds, she dances.

She eats.  A lot.  All the time.  She loves fruit, cheese, and bread.  She loves, loves, loves green beans!!  She also really likes pasta and pizza and rice.  She just likes to eat.

She is getting more and more verbal.  She can say Mama, Daddy, thank you, uh-oh, night night, whoa baby!, bless you, yay, Pappy, and sister.  She babbles constantly, and it's as though she knows exactly what she is saying....we just can't decipher it all yet!

She still signs, but not as much.  She signs eat and drink when she is hungry or thirsty.  When she is ready for bed, she signs milk and says night-night.  She even sings the night-night song to herself.


Overall, she is just a very happy baby.  She is very laid back and just rolls with the changes that come her way.  She is very adaptable.  She loves to snuggle when she is sleepy.   She loves to give high fives, dukes, and kisses.

She weighs 28 pounds 2 ounces now, and she is 33 inches tall.  She wears a size five diaper, size five shoes, and mostly 24 month clothes.

I don't have any comparison photos at the moment because my hard drive is packed, but hopefully, I can get to is soon :)



I said all that to say this:

My baby girl is sixteen months old, and we have not taken any family photos with her!!  What?!  I am pretty sure this was our last family photo:


Sad, I know!  But I am here to tell you that the family photo has been updated!  We took them at the beach last week, and thanks to Renee and Bryan, there are even a few with me in them!!













Well, there you have it: The updated photos!  I hope you enjoy them...it may be a while before you get any more ;)

Bye!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...