Friday, December 16, 2011

One Post, Two Bellies


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: Twenty-five weeks!

Size of baby: Baby M is 13.5 inches long and weighs 1.5 pounds.
**Last week at our ultrasound, they measured baby M at 1 pound 7 ounces.  I am sure this week, it is more than this...Remember, these stats are only an average**

Movement: Baby M kicks and wiggles more and more everyday.  Those rolls and squirms are even waking me mat night sometimes.  I absolutely love it!

Heartbeat: 156

Fetal Development:

"Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture."  --babycenter.com

"She's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium -- she now knows which way is up and which is down.  She's growing more fat and more hair too!"  -thebump.com
Gender: We don't know!

Gut feeling: Nothing has changed here for anyone.  The kids and I are saying boy, and Bryan says girl.

Cravings: White gravy!! I want chicken strips or chicken fried steak and white gravy all. the. time!  And, pizza rolls!!  I know, yuck...but YUM!!  haha

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +8 pounds
Here we go...With all the sickness and stress behind me, look out!!
MaternityClothes: I am still wearing mostly regular clothes, although I have no clue how. I have two pairs of maternity jeans--one, I hate..and the other falls off, so I just wear my regular jeans. I am mostly wearing regular shirts that are longer in length--that way they are long enough to cover this belly!
**I am carrying this baby high, which may be the reason I can still button my regular jeans. Apparently, Austyn was low...I could no longer force the button on my jeans together for her pregnancy at only nine weeks!

Sleep: Sleep has actually gotten better...for the moment :)

What I miss:  Honestly, I am really, really sad that I can't soak in a really hot bubble bath!
Symptoms:
-Morning sickness is still here, but she only visits in the morning. I know better than to try to eat breakfast...I just make up for it the rest of the day!
-Clumsy!! Boy, am I clumsy! I drop everything, I trip over my own feet, and I knock over any glass in my reach. Sheesh! I ran into a tent pole at Academy the other night, and at Subway, I turned to leave the register and ran into the post that makes the line...Oy. I was like this with Gannon, too, but had no sense of recovery. This time, I am able to save at least most of my spills.
-Vivid dreams! I know I have talked about these before, so I won't go into detail about all of them, just let me tell you...Wooo-eeee, there have been some doozies! Ha!
Leg cramps! Yuck :(

-Back/hip pain! This has actually gotten much better since I have been seeing the chiropractor. It isn't gone...but it is much better! My last appointment went great, and I am even able to stretch out my visits from two to three weeks!

Missing Feet-- I am having more trouble every day reaching my feet! Putting on my socks and shoes has become a real chore, ha!

Oh, and for a treat, here is a picture of Daddy poking out his 25 week belly just for me!


Haha!  Isn't he the best!  I love him :)

1 comment:

  1. That's just the best. Darling husband you have there. (You look great by the way!) ~~ Maria <><

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...