Saturday, December 3, 2011

Perry Got Crafty!

You definitely can't tell how excited I am about Christmas by looking around my house, but we are getting there.  Because this is really our first house, we have never decorated for Christmas before this year.  Well, in case you weren't aware, Christmas decorations (or any decorations, for that matter) are ex-pen-sive!  We are getting there, little by little, but it is definitely a work in progress.

Thanks to Pinterest, I have found tons of cute DIY projects.  Now, I just need to find time to do them, ha!

Well, I guess Perry thought I needed a jump start because he made us a Christmas wreath!  It isn't much, but I think it is just perfect :)


Piggy even got to help find Perry this morning!


If you have been keeping up with us at all, then it should come as no surprise that Gannon needed help getting up this morning ;)

Here is a shot I got of Bryan while he was jumping in and out of the room trying to get him to stir.





Here is a color photo of the wreath, in case you were interested.



"For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saint Gerard, pray for us.
Saint Philomena, pray for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...