Thursday, December 29, 2011

Look, Mama! No Training Wheels!

Okay, I know I am seriously behind!  It is crazy how out-of-whack the holidays can make you.  Especially when both sides of the family are as big and as close as ours.  I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world; but it's crazy!

The next few posts are going to be terribly out of order, but I am just going to try to catch up the best I can.  We will worry about getting back in order later.

Although I haven't done our Santa post yet, I am going to reveal one of Gannon's gifts. 


Yep!  A bike!  A big-boy bike with no training wheels!!  We went out to Bryan's office to teach him because our neighborhood and driveway are very hilly.  We didn't figure that would be the best place for him to learn this new trick.  He has a Razr scooter that he does very well on, so we didn't think it would take him too long to catch on to this.  Well, Bryan held the seat four about four seconds, and that was it.  He was off!!


This was Austyn's reaction when he did it for the first time:

Gannon!  You did it!!


It was so sweet to see her so proud of her big brother!

Austyn got a tricycle for her second birthday that she has never really been interested in.  Again, it is probably because our street and driveway aren't flat, and it is really hard for her.  Well, when she saw her big brother on his new bike, she jumped on hers!

Look, guys!  I'm figuring it out!!



Gannon only really fell once.  But can you blame him??  Haha!


He was amazed that it didn't hurt at all.  I mean, he wasn't protected or anything ;)

She was more interested in chasing G than riding her trike.


So silly :)


My sweet little angel-baby!  Those pretty blues are turning into some beautiful grey-greens!


The Gannonator in action!


Way to go, Gannon!


More posts are coming...I promise :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...