Friday, December 2, 2011

Perry's Cake

If you saw my earlier post, you know Perry was in our mixing bowl this morning waiting for us to bake something super-yummy.  Well, of course, we couldn't let him down!

Here are a few photos from our cake baking adventure:

Austyn has been giving us "thumbs-up" all the time lately.  It's her new favorite.

And, I think Gannon wanted us to mix him up!  Silly kiddos :)


They did such a great job adding all the ingredients to the bowl. 
Best part?
They didn't even fight!!


Mix, mix, mix....

Austyn had her fingers in her ears immediately after turning on the mixer... She hates loud noises!


Daddy's girls!


Sweet little hearts!


"Yummy, yummy, yummy I got love in my tummy
and I feel like I got lovin YOU!!"
-Austyn Elisabeth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...