Friday, December 16, 2011

All the Bags Are Packed, We're Ready to Go!

It's official:  I am free!  For seventeen days, that is.  Not only do I get to spend seventeen whole days with my three favorite people in the whole world, but we get to spend TEN of those days in Lake Charles with all the people we love!  What could possibly be bad about that??  I'll tell you...p-a-c-k-i-n-g!  Ugh.  I hate packing!

Good thing we have a very helpful elf!  Perry packed up all our things while we were sleeping, so we could relax this morning when we woke up!


In that second picture, she is shouting:
Perry packed my clothes so I can go see my MIMI!!!  Mommy, we slept all our sleeps, so let's goooo!


Gannon said:
Hey!!  How'd he do all that?!


Well, we're off!  Can't wait to see all our family and friends in The Chuck!

**Be sure to stay tuned for elf-sightings in Lake Charles!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...