Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kid Kountry Halloween Party

The kids and I had a great time at their school Halloween party.  They set up games for the kids to walk through and earn candy.  Here is Austyn's class getting their instructions.

My little princess and me at her party :)

She was very timid when it was her turn, but she did a great job!  Here she is participating in some of the games.
Please excuse the crummy photography.  The lighting was terrible, and I just wasn't on my game.





Candy Walk!



And, oh, my G-Man...So shy!  He immediately hid when he saw me.  The games were actually geared more toward the younger ones, and he almost seemed  embarrassed to play a couple of them...Until he realized he was winning candy!





My lil "punkin-head"


After the party, Bryan and I took them to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and to play.  I learned something great-- After the kids eat their lunch, they can bring the toy from their kid's meal back to the counter and trade it for an ice cream cone!  No more junkie toys!
I wish other fast food places did that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...