Monday, November 21, 2011

Five Whole Years

Five years ago on this day...


God gave me the most beautiful gift I could ever imagine. 

Five years ago on this day, He made me a Mommy.  On November 20, 2006 at 6:37 pm, Bryan and I welcomed the most beautiful baby boy into the world.  He made our hearts whole.




Four years ago on this day, that sweet little man blew out his first birthday candle.  I can't believe how wonderful that first year was.



Three years ago on this day...


...our tractor-riding, dirt-loving, all-boy
celebrated two whole years with us!


Two years ago, on this day....


Chief Gannon sounded the alarms to let everyone know he was another year older!



One year ago....


...My handsome little hunter added a fourth candle to his birthday cake. 


Today,

...we celebrate FIVE "super" years with our favorite little super hero.  These five years have flown faster than I could have imagined, and I know the years to come will go just as quickly.  All I can do is cherish each and every moment I have with this special little boy.

Mommy loves you, Gannon-Banannon!!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...