Monday, November 28, 2011

"I Want to Kiss Perry!"

Although Perry hasn't gotten into any mischief, yet, today he is one step closer!

Austyn was the first out of bed (as usual) so she was the first to spot Perry in his new place.

Yesterday, she told me that she was very sad about Perry.  When I asked her why, she said it was because she wanted to kiss him.  I reminded her of the rule:
 
No one is allowed to touch Perry, or he will lose his magic.

Her response:
"I know, Mommy.  I want him to lose his magic.  I don't ever want him to fly away from us.  I want him to stay with us forever."


My sweet girl :)

****

Gannon was running so fast, and was so excited, I barely got a photo of him this morning.


"Oh my gosh!  Doesn't he know he is not supposed to hang on the lights?!?  How did he even get up there?"
If G thinks that is crazy...Oh, boy!  He is going to go crazy when he sees what is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...