Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Midnight Snack

I guess Perry forgot to have a snack before leaving the North Pole last night.  When he arrived at our house, sometime in the wee hours of the morning, he decided he was hungry.  I guess it is hard work flying to and from the North Pole every night ;)

Now, I surely don't mind if Perry has a snack, but.....


... I do wish he could clean his own messes, ha!

Again, Austyn was the first out of bed and ran to see where Perry was.  Imagine her shock when she saw his mess!

"Mommy!  Perry is eating all our 'smarshmallows'!"
I told her that she could have the ones he dropped, and that made it all okay.


Gannon, on the other hand, did not want to get out of bed this morning. 
Hey, let's be fair--neither did I!

Getting him excited about Perry was a little more difficult.


...or so he would like you to believe...

When he thought I was no longer looking, he started "cleaning up" all the marshmallows!


Little turkey!

"Mommy, why is Perry stealing all our 'smarshmellows'?"
Perry isn't stealing our marshmallows, he is just having a snack.
"Oh.  Why is he so hungry?"
He must have forgotten to have one before he left the North Pole.
"Well, he can have our snacks, but he shouldn't just throw them all over the place."
You're right Gannon.  It's a good thing you like marshmallows and you can help clean them up!
"YEP!!"

:)


Thanks for checking out Episode 4 of Perry-- Elf on the Shelf!


1 comment:

  1. Your kids are just so cute! I love the updates on Perry!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...