Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!


It's Wednesday again, which means it's time for another "link-up" party!

It's Oh, So Pinteresting! with Michelle at The Vintage Apple!

google

This week, I am dedicating my Pinterest post to my wonderfully silly, amazing kiddos.  These are a few ideas that have found inspiring, some of which I have already implemented.  Others, I cannot wait to try!


These are ice cubes made from Kool-aid and dropped in Sprite.  How fun for a hot summer day?!

Pinned Image


I really want to print this (poster-size) and hang it above their bookshelf in the playroom.  It is such a great message, and my kiddos love books.
Pinned Image



I mean, really, who wouldn't want this in their playroom??  Not saying I can make it happen, but wouldn't it be awesome?
Pinned Image


Birthdays are a REALLY big deal to me.  Really.  And, I love balloons.  When I saw this idea, I knew we would be doing it.  I almost did it Christmas morning, too, but decided to save it for birthdays.  I know I would love to wake up to these on my birthday!  What a fun surprise!

Pinned Image

This is also pretty cool for a birthday morning:

Pinned Image


We have done this for the bathtub, and it was a huge success.  They loved it, and it was easy to clean up when bath time was over.  Win-win!

Pinned Image


Anyone have kids that get restless waiting for food at a restaurant?  Anyone get restless themselves??  Ha.  Why didn't I think of this before?  Thank you Pinterest, you have saved us yet again!

Pinned Image

"If it's not messy, it's not fun."  Enough said!  This is a great idea!

Pinned Image


Time Out Jar. It is really easy to make. The goal is that when they are feeling out of control, they shake the jar, then sit and watch the glitter settle in the water. When the glitter settles, they can get up. This one is a really great technique to use in the "quiet corner" for children who are a *bit* too excited.

Pinned Image

The "Savings Shadow Box".  I love this, too!  You just take a photo of what your child is saving for, then put the money in the box.  It is great for kids because they are so visual.

Pinned Image

Okay, last one...

Yum!  Just pour Capri Sun into a Popsicle mold and add sliced fruit :)
Pinned Image



See yall next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...