Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!!!

Today, I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for the first time to take part in her "Oh, How Pinteresting!!!"
Pinned Image

Bryan already isn't a huge fan of Pinterest because he thinks I spend too much time there.  Well, he is probably right, but that really doesn't stop me!  It helps me to be productive, too. 

For instance, I found Ask Anna.  She has a blog with tons of cleaning tips.

Like, how to deep clean your washing machine :)
Pinned Image

I have also found some great kid-friendly recipes.  This is Gannon's favorite.  He loves the way the cheese stretches, and I love that he is actually eating!  We serve it with pizza sauce on the side for dipping.  Gannon and Austyn can even help me prepare this one!
Pinned Image

Well, if Bryan wasn't a fan before, he is certainly not, now!  I have made a pin board just for him!  It is called Bryan's Honey-Do.  I am sure he appreciates that, ha!

Here are some of the things I would love for him to do/build/make.

Patio furniture made from pallets (he gets pallets free at work).  How great is this?!  Now, we only have to buy a few chairs and cushions!
Pinned Image

I really think this would be the most perfect art table ever!  And it is so simple!
Pinned Image

Seriously, why don't I have this already?  Perfect for juice boxes, soda, anything!
Pinned Image

This is why I married an electrician!  Who doesn't need hideaway outlets in the kitchen and bathroom??
Pinned Image

No words.  I just want it.
Pinned Image

And finally, why couldn't he turn an old bookcase into a beautiful doll house for his little princess?
Pinned Image

Well, that's it for my first link-up.  Stay tuned for next Wednesday's edition of Oh, How Pinteresting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...