Thursday, January 19, 2012

A New Beginning

Bryan and I have made a resolution to eat healthier.  For us, it's not about losing weight, at all (however, hopefully that will be an added bonus).  We just want to be healthier in general.  We want to teach the kids better eating habits that will follow them into adulthood. In conjunction with this, Bryan has started Weight Watchers because part of a healthier lifestyle is maintaining a healthy weight.  I will join him in this program in March, as, obviously, I can't start it now.  We have been on the hunt for healthy. but satisfying recipes that will also please our picky little munchkins. I know...it sounds impossible!  But actually, it hasn't been any harder than trying to get anything else in their little tummies.

This is a recipe I found for ground turkey that is absolutely delish, AND it is only 5 points!!  I hope you enjoy!

*Just click the photo for the recipe*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...