Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to You!

My sweet, Gannon.  Six years ago, today, your daddy and I held hands as our lives were forever changed.  We became parents.  You did that!  You were the most perfect little person I had ever laid my eyes on, with your sweet little eyes, head full of hair, and squishy little cheeks. 



Since that day, you have brought more joy to our lives than I could ever explain with words.  And now, you are SIX!  I cannot believe how quickly we have gotten to your sixth birthday.  You have had a pretty exciting year!

First, you became a big brother, again!


You are so proud of your little sister!  Even though you really wanted a brother (who you would have named Parker), I can tell how much you really love your baby sister.  You are so sweet and helpful, and even very protective of her!  You worry about her when she cries, and you always try to make her better.  She is eight months old now, which means she can crawl all over the house.  You always help us look after her and make sure she is playing with things that are safe for her.  You make me so proud!

You had a great tee ball season!  It was your first time to play here in Texas.  You had so much fun!






 
You graduated from pre-k.  I cannot tell you how proud I am of your academic accomplishments at your young little age!  You blow me (and most people we know) away everyday with knowledge that is far beyond your years.
 

 
 
You have such a deep love for music.  You get it honestly from so many people around you, mostly your daddy.  You want to be in a band like Parrain E :)
 


Summer fun!  We went to Dallas and Houston this summer.  Here are some photos of you enjoying the Children's Museum and Lego Land.




 



You started kindergarten this year!  You love it, and you are doing so well!  Your teacher says you are where most teachers hope their students are at the end of FIRST GRADE!  So proud of you :)


Here is your very first school photo!


For Halloween this year, you chose to be Optimus Prime :)


You lost your first tooth, and had your first visit from the tooth fairy!



Happy birthday to my favorite little boy in the whole world!  Mama and Daddy love you bigger than you will ever know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...