Friday, March 2, 2012

36 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: Thirty-six weeks!

Progress:  4 cm dilated and 50% effaced-- Saturday, I had contractions that were 3-5 minutes apart and lasted for almost three hours.  Since then, Baby M has definitely dropped--you can see it in the picture pretty clearly.  I can also feel it.  I can breathe much better, and I am feeling lots of pressure.  All week, I have had sporadic contractions that always fade away. 

We had an ultrasound today, and Baby M looks perfect!  Fat, FAT cheeks!!  We don't have a breech baby (hooray!!), but we do have a baby who is face up/on its side.  That explains the pack labor/pains.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: +19 pounds
I have lost weight this week.  I did the same with Gannon and Austyn at the end, too.
Size of baby:
Baby M weighs 6 pounds 12 ounces.  Biggest baby, yet!

Fetal Development:
"Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. She now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. She's shedding most of the downy covering of hair that covered her body as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that covered and protected her skin during her nine-month amniotic bath. Your baby swallows both of these substances, along with other secretions, resulting in a blackish mixture, called meconium, will form the contents of her first bowel movement."
-babycenter.com
"Your baby's the size of a coconut!  She's still in the 17.2- to 18.7-inch and 4.2- to 5.8-pound range and continues to beef up.  Your once-poppy seed would be able to breathe on her own if she was born right now.  Her skin is getting smooth and soft and her gums are rigid.  Her liver and kidneys are in working order.  Circulation and immune systems are basically good to go, too."
-thebump.com

*Funny how the average baby is not quite six pounds, yet...Our little potato is already approaching seven!
Movement: Still rolling and punching, but not quite as much.  I guess there isn't much room left in there!  Still getting hiccups all the time, too.  I wonder if Baby M will have them as much after he/she is born?
Heartbeat: 143
Gender: We don't know!
Gut Feeling: I have NO idea! Bryan still says girl, but the last few weeks, I just don't know. At all. I am just ready to meet this little person that is going to complete our family!

Cravings: Chocolate milk!  I still have to have a glass of chocolate ! milk every morning, but most of my other cravings have subsided.  In fact, my appetite in general is decreasing.  I just feel like I have nowhere to put any food!
MaternityClothes: I am still wearing both regular and maternity tops, but I have retired my regular jeans.

Sleep: What's that?
What I miss: Sleep!  And being able to put on my own socks and tie my shoes.  I have the greatest husband ever to help me out every morning!!  :)
Symptoms:
Nesting! I am going crazy trying to finish everything up around here, and while I know we have everything we need for Baby M ready, I can't help but feel like we aren't even close to being ready!
-Clumsy!! Chalk it up to preggo brain!
Leg and foot cramps! Yuck! These are contributing to my sleep issues, since that is mostly when they occur.

Missing Feet-- I am having more trouble every day reaching my feet! Putting on my socks and shoes has become nearly impossible, ha! Bryan has been so great to help me with my socks in the mornings :)

 
Indigestion/Reflux! All. Day. Long! I keep Tums with me all the time...sometimes it helps, but usually, it doesn't.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm hot mum, love to play with your tits while my hand goes in your jeans and rubs your clit and p-ss-, feel your knickers getting damp and your clit get nice n hard, my hand goes in and you moan and sigh as I start rubbing your clit, you reach back and unzip my pants and take out my c--k, you rub it and tell me how much you would love me to come in your p-ss- but no more p-ss- f-c-ing for you for a bit, my fingers slide into your c--t and you pant and tell me " f--k me good, deepe r, harder finger f--k me I wish it was your c--k in me, well mum maybe to late for p-ss- f-c-ing but your ass is always available, I yank off your jeans and knickers, put my hard c--k in your crack and gently push, I feel your sphincter give and my c--k is in your tight ass, you squeal but tell me you love being f--ked in the ass, I reach around and rub your clit while my c--k pounds your ass, " mmmmmmmmmm f--k yes, harder, faster, deeper, come on f--k my ass, fill me with your come, I blow a load so far in your ass I think baby will get her first taste, can't wait to give her some once she is here, good f--k mum love to have your c--t next while baby looks on

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...