Tuesday, March 1, 2011

365 Project 2011

So I have decided to attempt the 365 Project for 2011.  I will document my progress here.  Check out the link if you want to find out more, but basically it is a daily photo journal that documents your year.

I am having so much fun with it so far!  It is a great way for me to journal what is going on in our lives, while developing my photography skills at the same time.  I know these are baby steps, but I definitely feel like I am making progress.

And, I know, I know....I am supposed to be choosing one photo, but it is just so dang hard sometimes ;)

Day 1


Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

Day 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...