Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The "Old People" Come to Texas

So, Mom and Dad call us to say they want to come for a visit.  Mom asked if we would mind some "old people" tagging along, ha.  Of course not!  They brought along Nonnie and Mawmaw!  We don't tell the kids when we are expecting company because, being that they are two and four, they aren't the best at waiting.  They were surprised to see Mimi and Pappy at the front door Friday night, and even more surprised to see Mawmaw and Nonnie follow them in.  They weren't really sure what to do...Very funny.  I am pretty disappointed in myself for not taking more pictures, but I got caught up in the company and er, uh, I for.got :/



Take a look at Gannon's new accessory.  This was not even an attempt to show off.  He was playing outside and we peeked out to see this.


"Look Mimi!!  No diaper!!"  Is this green?


Austyn sang "Yummy, yummy, yummy, I got love in my tummy" All. Morning. Long.  Mimi tried to escape, but A sang to her under the door :)


This is how my very animated little princess tells a story.


Sunday, we grilled burgers for lunch.  Mimi and the munchkins decided to eat outside.  It was yuuummmmyyyy!!


These two women, my Nonnie and my Mawmaw, have inspired me more than they will ever know. I am so blessed to have them in my life, and I am also incredibly grateful for the relationship my kids have with their "Greats".
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great visit. Love this collection of photos. The no diaper ones cracked me right up! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...