Monday, October 24, 2011

Feeding my Pinterest Addiction with a Photo Shoot

I have a new addiction.  It's called Pinterest.  It is one of the greatest websites ever!  It is a virtual pin board, which is basically like a "Favorites" list, only with pictures.  Here, you can find decorating, organizing, and cleaning ideas, recipes, photo ideas, clothing and jewelry ideas, holiday stuff, and so much more!

I found this picture while surfing the other day, and I knew I had to recreate it.


I thought since Bryan's mom has four grandchildren, it would be perfect!

Here is what I got:


Manuel Munchkins 2011


Dakota and Austyn have always had a special bond.  It really shows when we take pictures, because they always find a way to be together, ha!


I absolutely love the way it turned out!  I couldn't ask for better subjects :)


Gotta love those silly kiddos!!



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed the photos!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...