Friday, April 8, 2011

Days 49-56

I have got to get better at updating...
This is the latest in the project I have been working on this year.

Day 49
A Morning Bath
We don't usually take baths in the morning, but everyone fell asleep last night before we could get to it.  I think they enjoyed it :)


Day 50
Pa'Pa's Lil Captains
We spent this weekend at our family's camp at Toledo Bend.  Bryan's parents, brother, and his brother's two boys were there, also.  We had some long overdue relaxing family time.  Saturday, we took the boat out for a ride, and as you can see, it was a huge hit!


Day 51
Cousins
Every holiday/season we try to get pictures of all four kids together.  Since we moved, that has been hard.  I took this opportunity to snap some shots of these precious babies playing and having fun.  This is one of my favorites.


Day 52
Daddy's Little Golfer


Day 53
A Tea Party With a Princess
Bryan's nanny had a wicker furniture set that she bought for her own granddaughter, who is now 16.  Being that it was sitting at her house and not being used, she passed it down to Austyn, who was beyond excited!! She immediately set up a tea party with her besties :)


Day 54
My Vice
I LOVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!


Day 55
So the kids were playing outside this afternoon while I was doing some housework.  I peeked out the window and saw them riding together. I HAD to get the camera out for that one!


Day 56
(almost) Naked Golfer
Why are my kids happiest without clothes?  Are they the only ones?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...