Friday, March 29, 2013

March 2013

I promise, I am going to get better than monthly posts, but for now, it is what it is :)

 This little girl likes to help with the laundry.  Too bad it isn't much help ;)


Gannon loves to read to his sister ;)


...and sometimes she listens, haha!


The other day, Gannon and Austyn were hidden away in his room building cities with Legos, when suddenly it was eerily quiet.  If you know these two at all, usually, quiet es no bueno.  Well, this is what I found when I went to check on them.  Sweet little hearts!


My sweet little heart on pajama day at school..



Tomorrow is Mia-Bug's FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!   Wow!  Where has the time gone?? Stay tuned for party pics!

Happy March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...