Friday, December 17, 2010

Mommy and Gannon's Day Out

Gannon and I had some much needed one-on-one time.  He was so surprised when I picked him up from school at lunch time, and we headed out for some fun.

First, we went to the movies.  Yep, 3D.  Gannon thought the glasses were really cool before the movie.















































But during the movie he insisted that he didn't need them because it was dark inside, haha.

After the movie, we went to Baskin Robbins.   I think he was a little overwhelmed by all the choices before him.  He finally settled on Rainbow Sherbet (after a lot of taste testing).

 

We finished just in time to go pick up Sister-Bear from school.  I think I wore my little man out ;)



















We had a really great time, and I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...